do i have an opinion about what happened? YES.
do i want to voice out my opinion? YES.
but i won’t.
imma just say, personally, it did little to nothing to how i feel about and how i see him as a person, is all.
ericandy’s 30 Day OTP Challenge!
The rules are simple: draw or write one prompt of your OTP a day, with the theme listed here! You can use any fandom you like!!Be sure to tag each entry with 30 Day OTP Challenge to make it easier to keep track of them!
Feel free to interpret the prompts any way you like! That’s what it’s about!
On the following days, draw/write your OTP:
- Holding hands
- Cuddling somewhere
- Gaming/watching a movie
- On a date
- Wearing eachothers’ clothes
- Hanging out with friends
- With animal ears
- Wearing kigurumis
- Making out
- Eating icecream
- In a different clothing style (Visual Kei, gyaru, lolita, ect. )
- During their morning ritual(s)
- Doing something together (this can be anything from watching tv to having sex. Just remember to tag appropriately.)
- In formal wear
- In battle, side-by-side
- Making up afterwards
- Gazing into each others’ eyes
- Getting married
- On one of their birthdays
- Doing something ridiculous
- Doing something sweet
- Doing something hot (once again, be sure to tag if you make it extremely NSFW!)
And there you go! Have fun.
Some time in the new year, I’m going to do this. Don’t think I’ll manage to produce one drawing per day because of work and stuff, but I look forward to the challenge. Just so you’re warned … ;)
putting this up here because i might need it whenever i need some ideas to write something. don’t think i can really do this everyday, but we’ll never know, so let’s see.
i will not, however, limit the OTP definition to only one OTP. imma write about any OTP — my favorites, ofc — that i see best fit the prompt :)